June 18, 2013

Ghost at Download festival, Donington Park (UK) 16/06/2013

Dear fellow Ghost devotees,

on Sunday, while our Papa and the Nameless Ghouls were on stage at Download festival, many of us were online on Ustream and since the confessional booth was placed right next to the stage they were performing on, we were able to hear them playing from the online streaming, and it was at least a bit of consolation for all of us who couldn't be there in person! Here are some videos from the ritual:

"Intro" + "Infestissumam"




"Prime Mover" (good audio especially for some bass galore!)






"Con Clavi Con Dio"




"Infestissumam" (with the Nameless Ghouls looking all rockstar-ish on the giant screen!)




Here is the whole ritual at Download Festival thanks to metalmastersmedia.co.uk!




Clip from Download festival highlights aired on Sky Arts :

4 comments:

  1. I was there and Ghost were great as usual. Some dick broke off a piece of the confessions booth by climbing on it, hope Papa E sends his flying monkey's after him

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dared he profane the Ghost confessional! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Worthless slave21 July 2013 at 11:55

    This was the best day of my life, no the best weekend, I confessed, I was the second in line in the signing tent and met the band, Papa blessed me and signed my card to me, I have never been happier, then i got to be at the front to sing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you really had a great time, Hell Satan! Seeing Ghost is definitely a divine experience ;)

    ReplyDelete